Robyn K. Levin is founder/CEO, R. Levin Marketing Group, a strategic marketing & PR consulting firm, based in San Francisco. Levin specializes in celebritizing entrepreneurs, business owners and CEO’s in helping them attain name recognition and expert status in their industries.
Her efforts land clients in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Time Magazine, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune Small Business and more. She guided PENSCO Trust, a financial services client in tripling their assets to $3 billion in less than three years.
Celebritizing Your Brand!
Levin is author of the innovative Cocktail Napkin Marketing Plan™ e-Book & Template, your 4-step system to marketing success! This one of a kind e-Book & interactive template self populates and generates a concise Marketing Plan that can be used for raising money, finding a new market or as a format for creating an action plan in less time than planning your vacation.
You’ll get a 1-year timeline with quarterly strategies. http://www.businessplantemplate101.com
Connector of small business owners to big business by finding and forging strategic alliances, which include: Citibank, NHL, sports celebrities and others.
An true entrepreneur, Levin purchased and turned around a bankrupt Ice Skating Arena into a 40,000 square foot multi-million dollar money-making enterprise that was later sold to the NHL Florida Panthers.
Speaker on the following topics:
- Wharton University, Guest speaker on Marketing Strategy
- How to Get More Leads & Clients using YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter & More
- How to Build Buzz for Your Business with Online PR & SEO
Published in Money magazine, COSTCO small business magazine and “Walking with the Wise” and best-selling, “Networking Magic”
- SEO, PR, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Finding and forging strategic partnerships in the financial services industry, real estate and sports marketing. Online PR Business Development